Monday 9 February 2015

Further codes and conventions


  • Heat sometimes uses print screens of tweets to support their story. This is an example of cross-media platform usage. 
  • This will be successful to use in my article because it's base on behind-the-scenes of Reality TV. In my critical investigation I mentioned how celebrity endorsement, especially on social media, is largely responsible for encouraging consumerism. Therefore if I have a tweet from a TOWIE star saying 'My dress is from @Celebboutique' for example, or 'Get your extensions from @HairRehabLondon now', this will reinforce the message in my article in that Reality TV is constructed to maximise consumerism. 

  • Finally, at the end of every article the writer's name is written in capitals. This is also in red, in keeping with the cover story's colour scheme. To be conventional to Heat, I will write my name at the end of my article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment